|Distance||Short course: 7km|
Medium course: 10km
Long course: 12.5km
|Elevation (total climb)||227m (long course)|
|Dates run||16th – 26th November 2020|
|Race designer||Sid Fletcher|
|Link to event on facebook||https://www.facebook.com/events/2743637225910383|
An introduction to the many varied backdrops of the Eastside. This route will take you through industrial backstreets, urban oasis, a 2000-year-old fort and the legendary Cote de Jenkin. This will be a great route whichever one you choose short, medium or long.Sid Fletcher on facebook
- Unleashed in the East – Long
- Unleashed in the East – first part – all routes
- Unleashed in the East – salmon pastures to East Coast
- Unleashed in the East – Path
- Sids Wonderland
- Unleashed in the East – all routes last section
- Unleashed in the East – Final blast
50 points for fastest time for the long route. 35 points for the fastest time for the medium route. 25 points for the fastest time for the short route.
Everyone else gets a percentage of the fastest time for the route they raced – if the winning time is 1 hour and you take 2 hours, you get 25 points.
This race is now closed – you can still run it for fun.